2923 S 31st St,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Stop Over-Paying Securus Rates
Cheap Sheboygan County Jail Calls
Now Only $3.90 a Call
Call Now 866-966-8655
15 Minute Call Savings Comparison
In-State With Securus…………..$10.35
Out of State With Securus…..….$3.15
Using Securus & Pacific…….…$3.90
Save Up To $6.45 Per Call
Sheboygan County Jail Information
The Sheboygan County Detention center also known as the Sheboygan County Jail is operated by the Sheboygan County Sheriff under the authority of the State of Wisconsin. The Sheboygan Detention Center houses up to 295 male and female inmates, including state inmates of all custody levels who are probation violators, awaiting trial, sentencing, or transfer to the WISCONSIN Department of Corrections or the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
Sheboygan County Adult Detention Center is located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, a 14 square mile city with a population of 50,000 with Sheboygan County having a population of 115,000. Sheboygan is located approximately 25 miles South of Manitowoc, Wisconsin, off of U.S. Interstate 43 at the GPS coordinates of 43° 45′ 0″ N, 87° 43′ 30″ W.
Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Department
525 North 6th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Wisconsin Judicial Authorities
Sheboygan County Circuit Court
615 North 6th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
For information on our call routing services go to countyjailphonecalls.com/order-info
Call Pacific Telephone at 888.966.8655 and start saving on your inmate calls today!
Sheboygan County Jail Phone Calls
Securus owns and operates the phones at Sheboygan County Jail. The cost of a 15 minute Wisconsin in-state long distance inmate call using Securus is $10.35 with out-of-state calls costing $3.15, and local Jail phone calls costing $6.45. For as low as a 75 Cent Pacific Telephone calling routing fee, and an additional $3.15 Securus connection fee, Pacific Telephone brings the cost of a 15 minute In-State Wisconsin long distance call from the Sheboygan County Jail down to $3.90 creating a savings $6.45 per 15 minute call.
Sheboygan County Jail Visiting
Saturday 12:00pm – 2:30pm and Saturday 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm – 2:30pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Sunday12:30pm – 2:30pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm
All visitors must register and schedule visits using the GTL link located on this page.
Visitation Rules for visitors:
Must arrive 15 minutes before scheduled visit to be checked in.
- Cell phones are not allowed in visitation. Anyone in possession of a cell phone in visitation will be removed immediately and their visitation privileges suspended for a minimum of 30 days or until reinstated by the Detention Center
- No food, drink or bags of any kind are allowed in visitation, including but not limited to purses, diaper bags, backpacks, etc.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age. Minors under 18 must be the children or step children of the inmate and can visit with presentation of a birth certificate and accompanied by the other parent of legal guardian.
- A maximum of two visits per session per visitor are allowed. Any visits in excess of the aforementioned rule will be canceled.
- No mail will be accepted from visitors, it must be sent through the US Postal Service.
- No information on inmates account or visitation list will be given out
- Have a photo identification ready! (Driver’s license, identification card etc.)
FCC Sheboygan County Jail Call Ruling
Pacific Telephone Company is not affiliated with Securus or the Sheboygan County Detention Center, but is able to legally, per a 2013 FCC ruling pursuant to FCC Docket Number DA 13-1990, provide call routing services that can cut the cost of inmates calls from Sheboygan County Detention Center, as well as calls from any county jails and prison throughout the United States.